1 hour 15 min. (1 CD / 1 DVD / MP3)
For well over a hundred years now, skeptics have questioned the historical truth of the Gospels, claiming that they were originally anonymous. Others have even argued that Jesus of Nazareth did not think he was God and never claimed to be divine.
This powerful presentation hits the highlights from Dr. Brant Pitre's bestselling book, The Case for Jesus. In it, he goes back to the sources to answer questions such as:
- Were the four Gospels really anonymous?
- Are the Gospels history or fiction?
- What about the so-called “Lost Gospels,” such as the Gospel of Thomas?
- Is Jesus divine in all four Gospels? Or only in John?
- Did Jesus fulfill the Jewish prophecies of the Messiah?
- What is the evidence for the Resurrection?
If you've ever wondered about the historical basis of Christianity; or if you've ever been at a loss to answer atheist objections to Christ; or if you struggling with your faith (or know someone who is), then this presentation is for you.