Terms of Service
Welcome to The Healing Eyes of Mercy Digital Store. We recommend that you read our terms and conditions which follow, however, simply by visiting or shopping at our online store, you agree to accept these conditions.
1. When you visit The Healing Eyes of Mercy On-line Store or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Healing Eyes of Mercy and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
3. The Healing Eyes of Mercy grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent.
4. The Healing Eyes of Mercy attempts to be as accurate as possible, however said corporation does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by The Healing Eyes of Mercy is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
5. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our on-line store may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
6. If you are unhappy with a particular item shipped, please return the item in unused condition for a full return to The Healing Eyes of Mercy at 104 Hermitage Pl., Mandeville, LA 70471. Include your full name, address, phone number and email in case we have any additional questions.
The Healing Eyes of Mercy
104 Hermitage Pl., Mandeville, LA 70471 985-249-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org www.spiritualsafariguide.com